We are a team of dedicated HVAC sales recruiters
Established on the south coast to become a first class recruitment partner focusing on a return on investment for companies and an exciting career move for job seekers. We are a team of dedicated HVAC sales recruiters with unrivalled fulfilment levels. We listen to the requirements of everyone we speak with and have a straight forward relationship from there on in. Aiming to have as few interactions as possible but making sure each one is important and assists you in your search.
We don’t add complications to your recruitment process we take headaches away. From taking a brief and advising on the recruitment process we will then search the market and advise of suitable candidates, from carrying out interviews and references we will then arrange interviews and on-board your chosen candidate.
Retained is our most common type of assignment, which includes a face-to-face briefing. Further benefits of this search include:
– Best price (cheaper than exclusive and retained)
– Free placement of a Graduate or Sales Administrator alongside any retained assignment
– Salary benchmarking from competitors
– Search of all passive talent in the UK
– 12 Month rebate period
– On-boarding support
– Psychometric profiling
For 2 weeks an agreement will be in place for us to work exclusively. In that time we will take a full brief and search the market leaving no stone unturned to find your next sales professional. Benefits of this search include:
– Maintaining a confidential search
– Priority searching time allocated
– Approaching and recruiting passive candidates
– Clarity of using just one provider
– Discounts available on all Graduate and Administration recruitment
We will search your vacancy using job boards and our in-house database. On this type of search we will advertise the role on generic job boards. Benefits of this search include:
– Options , likely to receive a high amount of CV’s
– Speed, likely to be the fastest way to fill your vacancy
– Introduction to using our services for the first time before committing to Exclusive or retained
How we’ll work with you
Take a brief
Take a clear and concise brief of the person you are looking to hire and what this person needs to achieve in their new role.
Select a recruitment campaign that suits you, ranging from retained search to advertisement only. This will be tailored to suit your requirement and not our best interest.
Engage with candidates
We will engage with our current pool of candidates and actively search for other suitable hires, we will arrange interview dates and send CV’s on the day of the interview.
Once the right person has been selected we will make sure everything runs smoothly from the day they are offered the role to the day they start with you. From here we will provide a 6-week check in and keep in touch.